Subject: [Leica] Which Lens to buy for $2500
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:56:04 -0400

Lots to consider indeed.  First and foremost I must stick to the golden
rule, never sell Leica glass.  I have always regretted every lens I've sold
I love the version IV but it seems I'm shooting more indoors and would like
both the extra stop and the shorter DOF.

As far as camera, well, I expect an M10 or used M9 in the future couple
years, however I will stick to my MP and shoot TriX as long as it is
available.  I suppose the ASPH Summilux would be the correct choice then;
buy it now in anticipation for the digital turnover in the future.  Yes that
makes sense; a multiyear plan.