Subject: [Leica] LR3
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:05:33 -0700

Thanks. No further problems. I made the mistake that when upgrading
from LR2 to LR3, thinking that the the defaults would be similar.
They changed some of the defaults (I think) and I was not careful
about the various parameters when I did the first imports and
exports. The worst thing was that I was careless with the first
import window, and it put my first set of DNGs not where I wanted
them to be put.

Herb