Subject: [Leica] [IMGs: Yo La Tengo in WFMU's Studio A, 5 March 2010]
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:33:13 -0500

I'm very, very annoyed.  I sent the appended message last night at
6:40 PM, thinking that any LUG folk who cared to tune in and listen to
the referenced radio show at 9PM should get the note in a reasonably
timely fashion, but the entire email seems to have disappeared into
the ether somewhere between my computer and the LUG list.  At least I
never got the copy I usually get back when I post stuff.

Ah, well.  This year's show's already happened (and they rocked the
house), but I hope some people enjoy the pictures from last year.  I
should have this year's posted in a day or three.

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Moore <jbm at jbm.org> -----