Subject: [Leica] Experiment with Adobe Custom Lens Profile creator
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:08:15 -0600

I used the Adobe Custom profile creator to make a profile for my M9 and
VC 40 1.4 Nocton and also my 12mm Ultra wide Heliar.

The process, results and links to the profiles are here:

http://mcclary.net/blog/?p=1924

Admittedly the photos used in the article are not great, it is gray and
rainy here today and I did not feel like going out shooting, but they do
give an idea of how the profiles work.  Once I shoot more I will update
the post with better photos.

Harrison.
--
Harrison McClary