Subject: [Leica] genuine LEICA friday flower
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:03:10 +0100

I'm enjoying a whole series, Kyle.
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net en leica-users.org] En nombre de kyle
cassidy on the lug
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010 16:35
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] genuine LEICA friday flower

The Ur Digilux is coveted by flower photographers because of the "filthy
glow" it gives, making even the most delicate flowers look manly and robust,
covered with what they call the "leica grit".

As Henri Bresson said "I never before wanted to wash a flower until I'd seen
Kyle Cassidy's Ur Leica images. What gives? Does he photograph in a swamp?"

Yes I do, Henri, yes I do.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/leica-rose.jpg