Subject: [Leica] Macro Pano
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 17:29:17 -0400

Shape-shift-agraphy. Is my new term I just made up this second.

Form follow focus

Open face focusing.  (Tartines)

Rosebush macro smack down.

Sustainable focus tracking

The new follow focus Paradigm.

Time space sequence dialectics. [citation needed]

All of these you may use (with proper credit line)

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com