Subject: [Leica] SearchingŠ
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:06:02 -0500

  Thanks, Tina

You are of course right.  I think I was a little intimidated by comments
as to the number of images needed for a stock portfolio, but then Engh's
book is I believe directed toward those looking for a significant
revenue source.  Plus, for some reason I had it in my head that web
services like Alamy and Getty were the microstock sites.  I may go ahead
and post 10-20 rights-managed images on Alamy a month - that can't take
too much time.  I've given up on Powerball so I'll give this a try.

Regards,

Ken Carney

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] SearchingŠ)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] SearchingŠ)