Subject: [Leica] longer strap
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:06:26 -0400

The strap I use for most my camera is
Domke Gripper Camera Strap 1" with Swivel Quick Release - Black
B&H # DOSGS1B Mfr # 741-6BK
Price :$ 17.9

One can in a minute interchange with back of the strap with a different one.
A thicker 1.5 inch one for something real heavy or use of waist level
cameras. Or one of a different color.

It one inch ones you can wrap around your hand its not too thick.
They are made of CANVAS cotton.
A very basic piece of gear for my shooting lifestyle.

No where on the strap does it say anything.
It does not say DOMKE on your neck. Nor NIKON or CANON.
You are not a walking billboard trying to be low key with a Domke strap.
Its a strap I'd have custom made if it was not made already.
Which is how the company got going in the first place.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com