Subject: [Leica] old IMGs: Tirol
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:15:19 -0700

Ric wrote:
"a lovely lot

ric"

Mark wrote:
"Oliver,

a delightful set. They must evoke some wonderful memories.
Thanks for sharing them.

Mark"

Bob Baron wrote:

"A fascinating travelogue, especially to those of us in the hot flat
southwest US.
Now your next assignment is to incorporate your wife's notes - or a
short paraphrase of them - in the gallery caption fields of each of
these images so we can enjoy and learn from them too.

--Bob"

Thank you all for commenting!

Bob, as to your next assignment for me, I feel duty bound to advise you that
ever since I quit working for a living almost ten years ago, I have
attempted to learn how to procrastinate. Although I am way behind my initial
target date for becoming an accomplished procrastinator I am slowly making
progress. It may be a while before my wife's notes find their way into the
LUG Gallery's "Description" fields.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] old IMGs: Tirol)