Subject: [Leica] FSA in Color
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 22:38:47 -0500

Thanks, Bill, this is some really interesting stuff.  There also are
other fascinating links, such as the photos of Russia at
http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2009/10/21/color-photography-from-russian-in-the-early-1900s/?source=ARK_plog

I could look at this for hours.

Wait a minute.  I just did!

--Bob

p.s. I wonder if Sonny can place the location of Bayou Bourbeau
plantation, a Farm Security Administration cooperative. Vicinity of
Natchitoches, Louisiana, in image 36 of your post.

==On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Bill Clough <bill_clough at yahoo.com>