Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams Photos Discovered
From: leowesson at gmail.com (LeoWesson)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:45:34 -0500

Well, collectors wouldn't be interest in buying these prints since they
aren't editioned.  The prints are basically posters. Unlimited supply of an
unsigned print doesn't increase the value, which is what a collector wants.

Another example is Magnum.  You can buy prints from them, unsigned or go to
a gallery and buy a signed print of the same image.    A contemporary
unsigned print from a dead photog costs a lot less than a signed one.  One
has collector value, one doesn't.

Leo