Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB: Cosina 12mm, 15mm M mount?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:38:32 -0400

Yeah, that's the way I'm thinking.

Get the cheapest 15mm and try it out.   LTM.  Film.  No silly filters.
$400 per S.Gandy.

And if I like, go the megabucks route - either WATE, 15 Zeiss or 15
Leica.  With Cosina metal finders.    ;-)

....Vick

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday WTB: Cosina 12mm, 15mm M mount?)