Subject: [Leica] Homage to Jim Shulman
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:38:07 -0700

Thanks, Geoff and Luis. Robert, the lunch is called Bi Bam Bap or Bi Bim
Bap (or some variation thereof), which means "mixed rice." It's served
with some pretty potent red hot chili sauce, which I usually skip or use
very sparingly.  The beef is sliced very thin and nicely seasoned. It's
actually quite good.

--Peter

 >Nice to see people sharing glimpses from outings and meals Peter. A
bit of a
 >mini tradition for the LUG. I'd eat lunch with you! Looks much more
 >interesting and appetising than a big mac.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman