Subject: [Leica] Leica User Forum book - final call for submissions
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:10:40 +0000

This will be the final time that I bug you all about the Leica User Forum
book as we are now only days from the submission process ending.

To date we have raised almost 6000 GBP for a worldwide cancer charity. I
have to say this is more than I could have dreamed of. However, there are
still a few days left in which to submit photographs.

The only qualification for submitting is that you were a member of the Leica
User Forum before the 23rd of November last year, and the photograph was
taken with a Leica body and/or lens. Full submission details can be found
here...

<http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/customer-forum/107183-leica-user-
forum-book-contributions-sought.html>

We've already had submissions from people who are member of both the LUG and
the forum, it would be great to receive some more.

Thanks

Steve

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Leica User Forum book - final call for submissions)