Subject: [Leica] Orford Street Scene - Full Size
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 14:04:15 -0500

You are welcome Philippe.  This kind of discussion is one of the things I
really like about the LUG.  Unfortunately, things don't always work out
quite this well.  Later today I hope to post a shot that I had to torture
into (near) acceptability.

As I said in an earlier post, I've learned that it's very important to
rotate the camera about one axis only to get good results easily.

Regards,

Dick