Subject: [Leica] odd LUG message
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:14:31 -0600

I was scanning the LUG posts this evening and noted one from Ken Carney (me
or at least my name)with the IE explorer logo instead of mail.  The subject
was "Latest Headlines.URL" and the reading pane said "This item cannot be
displayed in the Reading Pane.  Open the Item to read its contents."
Except, I haven't sent any messages today.  Any ideas??

Ken
Still smarting from the Antivirus Pro virus.

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] odd LUG message)