Subject: [Leica] Links for X-1 Luminous Landscape and Reid Review's Reviews
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:39:11 -0800 (PST)

huh.

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I get absolutely no lag with the LX3 -
but that's with 1) manual focus engaged, and 2) the camera set to 'external
viewfinder' , which powers off the LCD - great for stealth and saving
batteries, aside from getting off the instantaneous shot.

"immediately after auto-focus" is achieved is not immediately. F8 and don't
be late!