Subject: [Leica] R-Series Owners Stranded - Yep!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:47:05 -0500

I quite agree that various mystiques
and manual lenses hung on various bodies
together with ever expanding choices
of glass, sensor, body, film et al
make for a wonderful time in photography.

At the same time I marvel at the range of opinion over time
from "Leica let us down by not keeping up with auto everything on
their SLR's."
to "R lenses are fine without auto diaphragm working
on state-of-the-art, full auto, digital cameras."

Personally
I'm a "what ever works for you"
sort.

Still wondering if or when
I'll ever get the darkroom up and running
again.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com