Subject: [Leica] First wedding
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:24:50 -0400

I used to love weddings.
The thin polyester dresses and the deviled eggs.

That red light on the roast beef.

The thin long knife to cut the salmon.

People being lifted up in the the air in their chairs.

People handing me point and shoots telling me to shoot their picture.

First stop: Photographing all the gals with the bride and mom in the girls
room putting on makeup.

Sweltering in 90 degree heat in a sports jacket and long sleeve shirt and
Hasselblad.

Printing the pictures for a week and a half.

Getting large checks from a half dozen people.

Mark William Rabiner
http://www.saudereggs.com/images/pic3.jpg