Subject: [Leica] IMG: images from Summilux 21 and Elmar 18
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 00:49:15 -0400

Its not last weeks newspaper.
>From Geoff's report.
We've seen the same guys from Leica every year for over a decade at the LHSA
meetings up at the podium dodging tomatoes.
Watched them age. They've announced many products and and clarified many
questions. When those guys make product announcements its not a rumor some
guy on a website is making off the top of his head educated or otherwise. It
may take a few extra years to come out like the 18 but the stuff does come
out.
Christian Erhardt, Ralph Hagenauer
And that other guy.
Like brothers to me.