Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder shape / styling is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:23:43 -0700

Thanks for the subject line correction, Richard. Mea culpa! At least
my initial posting and oversight at the lack of a viewfinder has
certainly created some interesting discussion. As I said before after
discovering my error: The EP1 without EVF is P&S. But is sure would
be a wonderful camera if Olympus had found the room for an electronic
viewfinder. Guess we will still have to wait.
Apologies again for starting this thread with the wrong subject line,
Gary

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The rangefinder shape / styling is back! - Olympus EP-1)