Subject: [Leica] The LUG assignment - March 31 Deadline QUERY
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Sat Feb 28 07:55:55 2009

LUGers,

I've missed all the discussions on the assignment and have a couple of
questions.  Forgive if a repeat of something already asked.

1.  I'll echo Gene:  Is this the official assignment?

2.  Much of the impact of the economic downturn (what a nice way to put it!)
is shown in the people I serve, the so-called "homeless" or "street" people,
whose numbers are growing here, at least the number coming to our soup
kitchens.  If I photograph them, and many of them will allow me to do that,
do I have to have signed releases from them?  I can shoot places -- closed
shops, etc., but would rather show the human side, if possible.

TIA,

Ken

sent via .mac webmail from:

Ken Frazier