Subject: [Leica] WTB: Large format lens (gasp!)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Feb 15 13:23:11 2009

"Schneider Symmar" is the key word most people remember when getting such a
lens and I believe would outdistance a Rodenstock by a length. If not more.
Brand Recognition exemplified.
They average buyer doesn't know a Rodenstock from a Wollensack but they DO
KNOW "Schneider Symmar".
Its the Mr. Whipple and Tony the Tiger of large format glass.
Either or can be acquired amazingly cheap nowadays I'd also think on EBay
and ot large camera stores. I think they pay you money for walking out with
it. The price marked is the price they pay you to get it out of the store.

Its a Black & Decker drill.
Its Cadbury Chocolate.

Its Mickey Mouse!!

Mark William Rabiner