Subject: IMG: Re: [Leica] IMG: Just One Beer
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 8 02:42:39 2009

Just so's it was still a proper beer!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/1/a14.jpg.html
Still on topic, plus on film, XTOL souped even!
I'll see your one Duvel and raise you three Tripel Karmeliet.
Don't make me link to the Westveleteren again.
By the way I've tried the delectable Orval as well but I'm not familiar at
all with Saison Dupont.
Feel free to enlighten me. Bonus points if you have a photo.
We should have a monthly contest theme on drinks!