Subject: [Leica] Erwin's SX review and the call for Small scale M lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Feb 2 12:46:43 2009

I loved Erwin's lens report I loved his dirt biking influence now;
The fact that he is updating his book thanks to electronic publishing new
technology is the biggest Leica news in years. Bigger news than the new
glass themselves if you ask me.

What sticks with me is the SX nomenclature.

.... Must have checked first to make sure there was no 70mm lens.
.... Still the SX-75 sounds like an upgrade!

I'd think mabye "Cron" and "Lux" but that's just me.
I'm a real trendy guy.

Or just say f2 or f1.4

Or N and X
No that's pushing it.

Mark William Rabiner

" the 2 was a full stop faster than the 1.4!"