Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun Feb 1 09:13:36 2009

On the LUG last night I noticed some talk about wide angles lenses, some of
the images in this slideshow were captured with the Nikon 14-24/2.8, which
IMHO is far superior over the 12-24/f4 DX Nikon lens. And that lens was no
slacker, but it just was not made for a full frame sensor.

Fun wedding, almost the same locations I've been shooting at lately so some
of you may notice the same style images. But they are some of the best
locations in NOLA to shoot in!

I used a Pocketwizard setup so guests could take their own photos, it was a
big hit.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Kelly&Clive

Otherwise the gear was a D3 and Leicaepson.

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding)
Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding)