Subject: IMGH: RE: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 28 16:58:43 2008

Ted,

I am truly inspired.  I'm only 67 but when I hit the office tomorrow morning
I'm going to read the riot act to these slackards, especially the part about
being uncommitted morons and needing a good kick in the ass or whatever it
was. I'll improvise.  I was so pumped I called my partner in charge of HR, a
cautious fellow who suggested I read our employee handbook and something
about a safe workplace.  OK, no prob if I can find it.  I'll go easier on
the womenfolk, that should take care of any issues.  Thanks again,

Ken