Subject: [Leica] RayQual adapters
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed Dec 24 09:41:49 2008

> Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:25:30 -0500
> From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
> Subject: [Leica] If I wanted to get a 4/3'rds Micro Adapter for M, who
>       would I go to?
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> If I wanted to get a 4/3'rds Micro Adapter for M lens, who would I
> go to?
>
> I understand S.Gandy hasn't got them yet.
>
> I don't see any on the 'bay yet.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Vick

Hi Vic,

Here is the RayQual web site (unfortunately in Japanese)

http://homepage2.nifty.com/rayqual/

I got my son to preorder my adapter from the company with the
help of his Japanese staff. Unfortunately he is here in HK for the
holidays and can't help. Have you a LUG friend in Tokyo who could?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year BTW
How's retirement?
Cheers
Howard