Subject: [Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Oct 26 13:50:09 2008

"Marc James Small" <marcsmall@comcast.net>

Gas will be back to under a US dollar a gallon at
some point.  Three years ago, I stated that it
was impending and I was clearly wrong then.  But
I still feel it will go a lot llower than it is
now, though it may take a while -- fifteen years? -- to do so.
<<<<

I admire your optimism. Where do you get that feeling from? I thought that
as car usage increased throughout a richer world, oil discoveries slowed and
the cost of extraction rose, we'd be seeing an increase in gas prices rather
than the opposite.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow
Republic of Ireland

Giorra?onn beirt bothar - an Gobhain Saor

Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US)