Subject: [Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 2 19:41:45 2008

At 08:30 PM 10/2/2008, you wrote:
>I can't remember.  I likely did.  I would have thought that I would
>have mailed "the top half" and I have "the bottom half.
>
>And I certainly registered for 2 free filters.
>
>Vick

I didn't mail anything in.  I registered my 2 M8s on the
internet.  There is probably some way you could look the serial
number up on the Leica site and find out if yours is registered.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?)