Subject: [Leica] LUG - Way over my budget...
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Sep 28 18:22:47 2008

Hmmm,

Not sure if the standard Leica user can make logical sense of this
statement "....the newest gear is not necessarily the best...."

For the most part, Leica has consistently created newer lenses that are
superior to their prior versions.

But I know what you mean, I think.

This forum does get into periods of "equipment and technology lust".  I
do it myself (I am first to admit that I am more gearhead than
photographer).

But, I do like this forum, in that it does veer back to "photography".
Regardless whether it is bits or grain.

And pictures of dogs.  I haven't had a dog for 4 years, and I miss
having a fuzzy friend around.

...Vick