Subject: [Leica] M8 time
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Sep 22 08:49:58 2008

Gene,

>>Full Frame is a state of mind only and should be relegated to the
trash bin.<<

I claimed FF is the reason I've held off on buying an M8. In truth it's
been the uncertain economy. In the past when overwhelmed with desire to
purchase an M8 I just took two rolls of Tri-X and waited until morning,
thinking $10 a bit easier to swallow than $5,000. Now it looks like many
taxpayers will be served a piece of a $750,000,000,000 bail out pie,
compared to which an M8 is small potatoes.  :-(

DaveR