Subject: RE: [Leica] Again with SeÃoritas
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Fri Sep 5 15:08:21 2008

Hi Geoff,

I've installed Adobe Photshop Elements on my wife computer's and the
scanner too, but I'm not very lucky...., the scanner don't work
properly, it will be repaired on a few days.

I don't have here your rules, dimmensions for the pictures etc...,
please send me the details and I'll try to do the best.

These things arrives with deffective equipment my friend!

Salud!
Lluis