Subject: [Leica] New Lee filter set for rangefinder cameras
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed Aug 6 07:10:30 2008

Hi

I don't know whether there's much interest on the LUG, but Lee have just
released a filter holder and sets for rangefinder cameras.  Details can
be found here:
http://www.leefilters.com/camera/news/articles/ref:N4852903BA35AB/

I've just ordered a holder, 39, 46mm rings and a set of ND grads.  I've
used them before with DSLR and LF and they are are very useful indeed.

Mine should arrive tomorrow, along with a shiny new 28mm Elmarit :-)

Cheers

Mark
--

Mark Pope,