Subject: [Leica] in the neurosurg OR...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:28:48 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

> if you hang these images in the waiting room, or in the metro,  it will
> help
> keep the cost of health care down...

Unlike many maladies I have the impression that brain disorders aren't
often linked to simple behaviors. Seeing your images doesn't make me
consider or want to change my behavior. I don't think there is a lot I
can do to prevent brain cancer: either I get it or I don't. I don't
see lots of changes I can make to reduce my odds. I suppose there are
things I might do but I don't have a clue about what they are.

How-some-ever the images are striking photos of people at work in a
highly esoteric environment we seldom see or appreciate.

Adam

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] in the neurosurg OR...)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] in the neurosurg OR...)