Subject: [Leica] climate of suspicion
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 22 06:50:12 2008

Steve,It isn't a matter of law, just common sense.  The uniformed guy can on
a whim detain me for thirty minutes therefore if what I am doing can wait, I
will be gracious not confrontational.  The rules change if I was taking
pictures of some uniformed sod beating the $*&^ out of a citizen.  But then,
I might want one of those new devices that send my pictures to a remote
server so even if my camera is taken the images are somewhere else.

Cheers.