Subject: [Leica] NOW: REALITY OF PICTURE TAKING
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 15 07:49:42 2008

amr3@uwm.edu offered:

Subject: RE: [Leica] NOW: REALITY OF PICTURE TAKING

Quoting  Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>:

> By all means of course! Like I say, "be my guest." But why not "do
it"instead of talking about it? :-)

>> Alan Magayne-Roshak, Senior Photographer asked:

>>So Ted, how come you only comment on other's messages, but never post any

pictures?<<<

Alan mon ami,

Sorry you missed pictures and technical information posted on my rather
simple quiet website. Have a look son maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.
:-)

 tedgrantphoto.com.

Oh and if you really would like to see some of my happy snaps you might like
to order the DVD copy of the award winning  film on my career. It's just
released and I imagine you've read some of the accolades posted by members
who've received it. :-)

Have a nice day Alan, thank you for asking. I do trust this answers your
question. Thank you:-)

ted