Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rat Temple
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 9 16:11:11 2008

Tina Manley showed:

>>I'm still working on India photos and hope to do a blog on religion when I
finish editing.  Right now I'm on February 9th (:-(!) when we

visited the Karni Mata Temple in Deshnoke, India:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/inactive/tinamanley/32669-03438.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/inactive/tinamanley/32669-03438.jpg.html%3
c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<

Hi Tina,

Interesting photo to say the least. Sorry dear but when I opened it I near
threw up at all the rats! Let alone the people standing, kneeling & praying!
AAAAccccckkkkkkk! Rats!

Of all the crazy things and places I've been and done one would think not
much would bother me. But RATS? Oh my goodness I'm afraid a soon as I saw
one it or I would be dead on the spot! Obviously I have an incredible
aversion to rats!

You couldn't get me within a mile of that place even if they were the last
Indians and rats in the world! Jeeeesh! Sorry not even enough money. Hell
I'd much rather do another free fall parachute jump than be near those
critters.

Still an interesting photo. Just glad it was you and not me. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Rat Temple)