Subject: [Leica] Not Buying M8
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Mar 8 09:52:44 2008

I guess it depends on how you define frequent. Software is usually
the killer as most current software will not run on a five year old
computer. As my present output is chrome, I have no need to scan or
print. I do have a scanner -- no longer supported -- and printer
which has been upgraded three times.  I print so seldom that I have
to get fresh paper and ink each time for colours to be accurate which
adds considerably to the expense.

John