Subject: [Leica] festival street photos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 17 16:50:08 2008

G'day and thank you for posting images.  I will take a contrarian view and
praise the images of the boot and firework.  Original in concept and shows
something special about the festival vis a vis most other festivals.
Advice?  Get closer and engage the folks; with the advent of cell phone
images most people are not spooked by having their picture taken.  As Ted
and Tina prove, if you stick with the shooting pretty soon most people
forget that you are even around.  So at first, you feel like you are wearing
a bright red National Geo vest drawing stares at you but as you keep
shooting you become just another bit of distraction to be ignored.