Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 12 12:35:36 2008

At 03:19 PM 2/12/2008, you wrote:

>The content is good to exceptional, and the printing is very good. I
>hope Tina will share details of the printing when she returns (don't
>waste your expensive Indian Internet time). Tina's bride is
>especially beautiful. One of hers is on the handbill. (Will send it
>to you if you like, Tina.)

Thanks, Ric!  I'm glad you got to see the exhibit.  I'd love a copy
of the handbill.  I did the digital processing for all of the photos
in the exhibit and Charles Johnson in Charlotte did the printing.  He
used one of the big Epson's and Image Print.  They are printed on
Epson Velvet Fine Art and have a protective laminate over the
print.  I was afraid the laminate might affect the appearance, but I
thought they turned out pretty well.

It's 2 in the morning here in India and I've just finished updating
the blog since this is the first wireless connection I've had in a week!

Hope others get to see the exhibit.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley