Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides
From: dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 23:43:10 2008

Funny, the world's oldest sound archive would not consider anything
else other than digital when it comes to preservation.

For sound archives, nothing is superior than the digital file.

Photography is photography. It is what your eyes convey to your mind.
Who cares how the image was made? We're supposed to be photographers,
not technicians, getting buried in the details.

But it is easier to discuss technical subjects than it is to discuss
aesthetic subjects, I suppose.

Daniel