Subject: [Leica] IMG: today's blog
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Dec 20 16:53:24 2007

Personal and yet
love in clear light can be seen
family is all

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+hoppyman=bigpond.net.au@leica-users.org
Lottermoser George
Sent: Friday, 21 December 2007 10:04
To: Leica Group Users

Last evening as I dozed off for the night I noted a thought that popped
through my mind (yes, I keep a pad and pen near the bed).

This morning I worked with the words and phrasing a bit.
(fascinated by the strict haiku form: 5/7/5 syllables).

Then went through the last week's photos to find something that may fit.
An image from Ann's mother's birthday party last Saturday seemed appropriate.

So today's bog came together: <http://www.imagist.com/blog>

Personally, I find the words and picture resonating very well together (and
ripe with multiple meanings I intended).
On many occasions folks seem to feel my "personal" work a bit serious (I've
even heard "dour" applied recently).
I on the other hand find so much in our culture "frivolous."

Your thoughts on today's words'n'picture - always appreciated

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com