Subject: [Leica] WIP Website
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 27 21:29:13 2007

Hi Tina,

The site seems to be progressing quite nicely. The home page is very
nice with the flash view of some of your work. From there the site
map seems a little complicated. I found that by clicking on one of
the photos the portfolio would open. But it was not intuitive. But
then clicking on one of the thumbnails brought up the photo very
nicely with the photo description and the ability to enlarge the
photo. I noticed the photos did not have watermarks so I assume this
section is not complete.

Then I clicked on galleries. This is done very well. I also noticed
the watermarks. These seem to be the right size and don't take away
from the photo. The buy this photo tab wasn't working. I only got a
THIS PHOTO page came up properly. This page looks very nice and is
very well done. I hope you sell a ton of those 30X40 canvas prints.

To me this site is coming along very nicely. You're getting pretty
close.

Len