Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy in Barcelona, the final chapter
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Nov 23 09:01:46 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 5:53 AM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> LUG travellers, this is the last chapter of my travelogue. It is
> dedicated to all of the beautiful ladies in Spain.
>
> You can see strange spiky things and architecture, my beautiful wife
> with two friendly frauleins,  shopping senoritas, scooter
> senoritas, senoritas with shadows,  a terrible fashion moment, a
> slushie senorita (a slushie is a drink with crushed ice), senoritas
> that spotted me, champagne sipping senoritas and lastly two gorgeous
> blondes that we met on our last day.
>
> Thank you for looking and I hope that some people enjoyed the trip
> with me.
>
> Comments as always are welcome
>

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/BC26.jpg.html>
>
> http://tinyurl.com/32rlpn

clearly Hoppy you completely enjoyed this trip, and reveled in the
welcoming places you visited, the beautiful cameraderie, and the
photography.

You took many wonderful images that share a sense of the places and
the friendship...

I have enjoyed the trip with you, and the last of the two blondes caps
it off...

symbolizes it...

and it reflects how you relished the trip and savored the friendship.

Steve