Subject: [Leica] Re: Loving Lightroom Part Deux
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Nov 21 06:35:21 2007

I've seen allot of these discussions on Adobe's forum.

>From what I've read Lightroom uses it's own RGB profile, you can choose
>ProPhoto RGB,Adobe RGB,and sRGB to output to Photoshop. I'm
sure Wade knows more than anyone on this?

I have not yet calibrated my new iMac but using paper profiles printing
through Lightroom has been pretty easy. The iMac screen is
brighter than my laptop but not a huge difference.

Just finished 160 5x7's, not one redo at all.

I did notice that if you print images with high iso's, you may want to turn
off "print sharpening" in Lightroom. Seems to add more
noise when it's on.

Chris