Subject: [Leica] IMG: Autumn Colors
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 19 12:57:57 2007

Hi Barney,

That's quite a lovely photo. The colors are brilliant. I'm sure our
color in SE Pa is about the same as yours. The color really started
only a week or so ago. Hit peak a couple days ago but now the rain is
ruining everything. The problem now is the leaves are only starting
to fall. I'll be raking into December.

Regards,
Len