Subject: [Leica] Bob Shell's sentence - OT
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri Nov 2 23:05:31 2007

Not knowing that state's procedure, generally speaking, the judge
sentences, after reviewing a confidential sentencing report from the
probation department.  Not knowing what's in the sentencing report,
and the basis of its recommendations, we shouldn't second guess the
reasoning.  But, IMHO, he should be given ten minutes alone in a room
with a single action revolver with one round in it, prior to getting
on the bus to prison.  Look up "blood atonement" in the Old Testament
if you want biblical support for it.

Tom