Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #118
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Sep 26 01:41:15 2007

Hi Ric,
I've been following your harbour shots for quite some time now.
Not just a wonderful set of photos, I'm particularly envious of you
having the opportunity to get out to the coast so often. :-)
If we're lucky , we get 3 to 4 weeks a year on the coast, otherwise
we're stuck here in the flattest bit of Germany imaginable. The highest
"mountain" in Hannover is the landscaped ex refuse dump (about 200 feet,
with wonderful views of nothing much at all :-) ).
Thanks for posting, and keep up the good work.
Douglas