Subject: [Leica] Re: Hong Kong eBay Batteries
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 19:28:38 2007

A potential problem here with the brand x batteries with lower capacity,
being charged by a charger designed to charge a higher capacity battery, it
could possibly damage the off brand units as the Leica charger will expect
to see a capacity of 1900 mAhrs before shutting off.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Robert D. Baron"
<robertbaron1@gmail.com>: --------------